from $290 per person (2 x tank dive)
Diving in Fiji with the creator of the worlds #1 Shark Dive is something you don’t want to miss. Divers from around the world visit Beqa Island to experience the only dive with 8 species of shark.
You descend through the clear waters to the 25 mtr landing, you will see sharks circling below along with hundreds of fish species swirling around the feeding area. You are not in a cage, but situated on the reef around the perimeter of the dive site called ‘the arena’. Once settled in, the feed begins. Tawny nurse sharks are in abundance, Lemon sharks attend in ones or twos, Silver tips dart in and out. The main attraction, huge Bull sharks arrive in numbers as far as the eye can see.
NEED to know
- Dive master services
- Boat trip
- 2 – tank dive
- snacks and drinks
- 4hr duration
- Complete set of equipment for hire $50fjd (pay direct)
- Per item for hire $30fjd (pay direct)
- Proof of dive certification is required
- Must have open water certificate
- Marine Reserve Levy $25fjd (pay direct)
- 4 people minimum
- Moderate level of fitness
Mon / Tue / Thu / Fri / Sat
subject to availability
until further notice
Everything you were witnessing goes still and silent and in comes the 16ft – 18ft Tiger shark. All the others move aside to allow ‘the queen’ to feed.
The dive lasts about 50 min and provides you with award winning photo and video opportunities. After an hour on the surface the dive is repeated…..however the tide has changed – you never know what will happen next! Diving in Fiji has never been more exhilarating!
• All clients must participate in our detailed and exhaustive Dive Briefing where we explain the dive site and dive, our procedures and where we address any questions and concerns.
• All participating divers must be fully qualified and divers with less than 30 open water dives must be specially supervised by one of our Dive Masters.
• We shall allow no more than 20 customers on any such dive.
• The Shark Dive is essentially a show where you will be led and positioned to witness the feeders interacting with the Sharks. We do not allow personal exploration and all participants are required to observe the same dive profile and bottom times.
• By the same token, we do not allow any personal interaction with the Sharks. When conditions permit, selected clients will be escorted closer to the Sharks in order to enable them to capture images. The decision to do so resides exclusively with us and each client will be supervised by a member of our staff.
• Everybody is required to wear dark, full body wetsuits and black gloves (provided by us) and all shiny or brightly coloured gear is not allowed.