from $355 per person (8000ft)
Experience the thrill of a 200km/ph tandem skydive over Fijis tropical islands. With our friendly, professional team of local ground staff and highly-experienced, internationally-licensed instructors and pilots work together to ensure you have the experience of a lifetime.
Thrill-seekers can choose options including photography packages and up to 70 seconds of adrenaline-charged free-fall, followed by a breathtaking parachute ride giving stunning aerial views of azure waters, pristine reefs and white sandy beaches.
NEED TO KNOW
- Return hotel transfers from Nadi and Denarau hotels
- All safety equipment
- Experienced guides
- Comprehensive safey guide
- Moderate level of fitness
- Heights from 8000ft up to 14000ft (enquire for price)
- Weight restriction to under 95kg
- If between 95kg – 115kg surcharge applies
- 1.5hrs duration
- Guest under 18yrs need guardian consent
- Scuba diving is prohibited 24hrs prior to your skydive
subject to availability
until further notice
We have drop zones in Nadi, Malolo Island and Pacific Harbour. Jumping in Malolo and Pacific Harbour will incur a repositioning fee to get our aircraft and staff to these areas.
- Easy 10 Minute Instructional Video and Briefing
- 10-30 Minute Scenic Airplane Flight
- 15 to 70 Seconds of Freefall Time
- Up to 8 minutes Parachute Ride
- International Team of Instructors and Crew
10,000ft $440 aud / 12,000ft $475 aud / 14,000ft $530 aud