5 nights, all meals, kids stay free
from $1690 per person
Castaway is a reef fringed island in the Mamanuca Group that has it’s own 174 acres of private resort. The traditionally inspired bures are spacious with high ceilings lined in tapa cloth. This island is a fantastic choice for families and has won numerous awards. There are separate family pool areas for the kids, free kids club and plenty of activities to keep everyone busy.
need to know
- return airport transfers
- 5 nights in an Island Bure
- All meals daily for two adults & two kids under 13yrs
- Up to two kids under 13yrs stay free
- Use of non motorised watersports equipment
- Free kids club for ages 3 -12yrs
- Weekly sunset renewal fo vows ceremony on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Weekly management coctail party
- Daily cultural activities
05 Oct 21 – 31 Mar 22
22 Dec 21 – 08 Jan 22
31 Oct 21
Castaway lsland is easy to get to by boat, seaplane or helicopter. It is serviced by South Sea Cruises two fast vessels and departs Denarau Marina three times a day. It takes approximately one and a half hours to reach the island. If wishing to arrive by seaplane or helicopter you can be on the island in 10 minutes from Nadi.
At Castaway there is something for everyone no matter what holiday you are after, this is your ultimate island paradise escape whatever the occasion. Activities like windsurfing, paddleboarding, sailing a catamaran around the lagoon is all in the daily activities. If it’s relaxation and pampoering you’re after the serenity of the Lomani, surrounded by tropical gardens is the place you’ll be.